Cleaning and maintenance
First, the maintenance of the oven usually:
1, the grill should be kept clean, do not have the residual food of the barbecue or charcoal / grease
2. Place the grill in a ventilated/dry place
3, cover the grill cover
4, do not press heavy objects on the grill
5, the grilling net can be coated with a layer of cooking oil to prevent rust
Second, before the use of the grill
1. Clean the grill fire and tighten all the screws. The grill will heat and deform during the barbecue. If the installation is not correct and firm, the deformation of the grill will be more serious. See the effect of the barbecue.
2. Apply a layer of cooking oil on the baking net to prevent the objects from sticking to the baking net, and the cleaning will be simpler.
Third, when grilling
1. For charcoal stoves, the amount of charcoal should be moderate. If the charcoal is too much, it will produce high temperature and high heat, which is not conducive to the operation of the griller. In addition, high temperature and high heat may cause the fitting of the grill fire to be deformed and cause damage to the grill. In general, the area of charcoal should be controlled within 80% of the area of the baking pot, and the height should not exceed the height of the grilling net.
2. For electric furnaces and gas furnaces, the fire should not be placed in the highest position for a long time.
3. The food of the barbecue should not exceed the normal load of the grill and the grilling net. Otherwise, it will easily cause the grilling net to fall and cause damage.
Barbecue Grill 4. Do not add liquid combustion improver or spray to charcoal fire during use.
Fourth, after the barbecue
1. Wait for the fire to be extinguished naturally (charcoal stove). After the temperature of the grill has dropped to normal temperature, remove the charcoal and wipe the grill. The baking pan and grill can be cleaned with water and a cleaning brush.
2. Dry the grill with a clean, dry cloth.
3. Apply a layer of cooking oil to the grill
4. Place the oven in a ventilated/dry place\cover the grill cover